Terrain's Antibiotic Gel is a first aid antibiotic gel that is made
with 95+% naturally derived ingredients to effectively help prevent
infection from minor cut, scrapes & burns. Soothing allantoin
formula helps prevent and temporarily relieve chafed, chapped &
cracked skin. Antibiotic Gel's needle nose tip is convenient and easy to
use. All Terrain® Antibiotic Gel is made with allantoin, without
petrolatum and is one of the “must haves” in your first aid kit.
- First aid antibiotic gel & skin protectant that is made with 95+% naturally derived ingredients
- Helps prevent infection from minor cut, scrapes & burns
- Needle nose tip is convenient and easy to use
- Made with allantoin and without petrolatum
- Cruelty-free, travel-size
*Made with at least 95% naturally derived ingredients, including water. Safe when used as directed.
Active Ingredient: Bacitracin Zinc 500 Units.
Inactive Ingredients: Pomegranate Sterols, Olus (Vegetable) Oil, Allantoin
• What type of vegetable(s) used to create the Olus Oil in the Antibiotic Gel?
Coconut is being used to create the Olus Oil.