- Temporarily relieves dry cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- Helps relieve chest congestion due to common colds by loosening
mucus and thinning bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS – helps loosen thick mucus
- Bryonia 3C HPUS – Relives dry and painful cough
- Coccus cacti 3C HPUS – Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat.
- Drosera 3C HPUS – Relieves barking cough worse at night.
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS – Relieves cough associated with nausea.
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS – Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night.
- Rumex Crispus 6C HPUS-Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air.
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS – Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough.
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS – Relieves nighttime hacking cough.
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the components in this product
are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: At the onset of
symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every hour. Decrease
frequency with improvement.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes
back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or a persistent headache. These
could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.