- Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS- Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 15C HPUS – Relieves nasal congestion
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS- Relieves body aches associated with colds
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS- Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS- Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS- Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS- Relieves mild fever
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS- Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Children 6 months of age and older: Give 1 dose at the onset of symptoms.
- Repeat up to 6 times a day.
- Decrease frequency with improvement.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 6 months of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if sore throat, vomiting, skin rash,
diarrhea, difficulty breathing or fever above 100° F (38°C) develops, or
if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.