Active Ingredients & Purpose:
Eupatorium Perfoliatum 6X HPUS - headache, cough, sneezing
Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS - runny eyes/nose
Gelsemium Sempervirens 6X HPUS - sneezing, nasal congestion
Kali Iodatum 6X HPUS - headache, runny eyes/nose
“HPUS” indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredients: Acacia Gum, Lactose
Directions for use: Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor before use.
Children 6 months to under 1 year:
At onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets on tongue every hour up to 4
hours. If symptoms persist, 2 tablets every 4 hours until relieved.
Children 1 year to under 3 years:
At onset of symptoms, dissolve 3 tablets on tongue every hour up to 4
hours. If symptoms persist, 3 tablets every 4 hours until relieved.
Hyland's Baby Tiny Cold Tablets are very soft and will dissolve instantly in the mouth.
Warnings: Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, chronic bronchitis or
emphysema. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or worsen.
- inflammation, fever or infection is present or develops.
- cough tends to recur or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache.
Keep out of the reach of children.