Temporarily relieves the symptoms of acute gastrointestinal distress associated with nonspecific diarrhea.
Active Ingredients & Purpose:
- Arsenicum Album 6X HPUS
- for dark, offensive stool
- Podophyllum Pelt. 6X HPUS
- for profuse, watery stool
- Chamomilla 6X HPUS
- for hot, green, watery stool
- Phosphorus 6X HPUS
- for painless, copious, involuntary diarrhea
- Mercurius Viv. 30X HPUS
- for greenish, slimy painful stool
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Acacia Gum, Lactose N.F.
Adults and Children 12 and over: 2-3 tablets every 4 hours or as needed.
Children 3 years to 11 years: 1-2 tablets every 4 hours or as needed.
Ask a doctor before use if:
• Under 3 years of age
• Diarrhea is accompanied by a high fever (greater than 101ºF)
• Blood is present in the stool
If symptoms persist for more than two days or worsen, contact a licensed health care professional.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case
of accidental overdose, contact a poison control center immediately.
In case of emergency, the manufacturer may be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-624-9659.