Boiron Hydrastis 6C Bonus Pack
Hydrastis is a homeopathic dilution of the goldenseal plant that
relieves occasional nasal congestion, excess mucus, and scratchy throat
associated with post-nasal drip. This medicine is non-drowsy and will
not interact with other medications, herbs, or supplements. The meltaway
pellets dissolve in the mouth without water and come in easy dispensing
tubes to take on the go.
Benefits and Features:
- Plant-based single active ingredient is Hydrastis canadensis, or goldenseal.
- Non-drowsy; no known interactions with other medications, herbs, or supplements.
- Suitable for adults and children with post-nasal drip symptoms.
- Easy to take — no food or water needed.
- Includes three easy dispensing tubes of Hydrastis canadensis 6C pellets for the price of two (48 doses total).
Uses: Temporarily relieves occasional symptoms of post-nasal drip such as: nasal congestion, excess mucus, scratchy throat.
Directions: Adults and children: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under
the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a
Active Ingredients: Hydrastis canadensis 6C HPUS (0.44 mg) – Relieves post-nasal drip symptoms
The letters “HPUS” indicate that the component in this product is
officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United
Inactive Ingredients: lactose, sucrose
Warnings: Do not use if you have a fever. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.